Thursday 29 August 2013

Bette Lynch


Once again I have succumbed to the pressures of patterned clothing.

and yet again, it's from Urban Outfitters.

But I've never had anything like it, so i couldn't resist.


This is my NEW Velvet Animal Print Top from Urban Outfitters. And. I. Love. It.











I'm not really wearing anything else of interest today. It's been a lazy day, and the tops just arrived, so I've just been wearing it with my jeans.



What with the leopard print and the blonde hair, I'm really starting to feel like one of Coronation Street's finest:

Good Old Bette Lynch.

The resemblance is uncanny...


2 comments:

  1. Nice top I love urban outfitters :)
    Meg xx
    ps you have a new follower!

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top really suits you!

    Following you now :)
    http://mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete