Monday 27 May 2013

New Blue Shoes and Double Denim



                    New Blue Shoes

These electric blue beauties were only £35 (on sale!!) and from the Kardashian Kollection at Dorothy Perkins - admittedly not my first store choice, yet I have been on the desperate hunt for royal blue wedges for a while.

I am fully aware the strap is twisted on the left ankle, but laziness is telling me to not bother retaking the photo.




              Double Denim

I've also been repping the double denim lately, so thought I would post this photo of my new denim crop-top (shirt) along with my cross necklace -which I have now managed to break, RIP.

Also this excessive posting of clothes is making me consider creating a Lookbook account.

On another note, my hairs halfway to being blonde!

1 comment:

  1. oooh this looks amazing! i love the double denim look! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete