Tuesday 28 May 2013

Black Lace and Stone-Washed Grey.


        So today the weather has been absolutely freezing and rainy so, naturally, i wear a lace top.


Today is the first time in years I have worn this top, and I've actually kind of missed it - might end up wearing this more often

My stonewashed grey skirt is a new ish item actually from my ultimate fave:

~~~~~***~Urban Outfitters ~***~~---


These are also two separate necklaces, a long pendant with 'luck' written on it, from Accessorize

And also the gold choker-type short necklace, which I actually think I got from Next.

Although I rarely, rarely, rarely go in either of these shops, I find myself wearing these two purchases quite often.




--I've also been shopping today, and I shall post what I've bought later on today.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same skirt and i never know what to wear it with. thanks for the ideas

    http://flowersonmymind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete