Wednesday 25 September 2013

Cocktail Rings and the Moon


Just a quick post to show off my rings (and seeing as i've not worn todays outfit yet, i'll post that too, though it's nothing too interesting).


My Moon Top from Topshop 
and just a bodycon skirt
(when I bought it I thought it was raindrops um oops)

with the same coat...





The rings below are 2 of my absolute favourite. The green cocktail ring that belonged to my mother (but apparently as she grew older her finger grew too big for it omg)

And the gold one - which actually has a branch/tree/bark pattern engraved onto it, belonged to my auntie, and was one of the things i was given when she died. So, naturally, I love it dearly.





wow my hand looks weird.

~ew chipped nail varnish

4 comments:

  1. That green cocktail ring that belonged to your mom is gorgeous! It goes really well with your jacket I think. :)

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and the rings are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit ! x
    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I love your blog so I have nominated you for the sunshine award! Check out the rules and the questions on my blog. 5yn-tifik.blogspot.com xo, Botch

    ReplyDelete