Saturday 29 June 2013

Unemployment


I went around my local shopping centre handing out CVs the other day
(I regret to admit only one store actually accepted - but let's not get to caught up with numbers)

So, I am waiting to hear to see if they have a job going for me.

But for the occasion, I tried to dress relatively 'smart' - bear in mind that, to me, dressing smartly is anything other than pajamas.


Top - Topshop
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Leggings - American Apparel
-Its hard to see in this photo, but these are the nylon leggings bought in a previous post-

I also decided to
BRING BACK THE CENTRE PARTING


Also sporting the Parklife Festival wristband, and my Great Auntie's gold bangle.

Anyway, it's my birthday in a few days, I've broken up for summer, completed a year of college, and hopefully have some success on the job front so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment